Saturday 16 February 2013

DLF Towers - Office Complex in Okhla, Phase – I, Delhi NCR by DLF


DLF Towers - Office Complex in Okhla, Phase – I, Delhi NCR by DLF


DLF is creating a landmark Office Complex in Okhla, Phase – I in the vicinity of The Crowne Plaza. All the requisite approvals for Commercial Usage are in place. The building plans have already been approved and the construction is in full swing.

Location Advantage & Project features:

  • External Façade of Contemporary nature.
  • The building is air-conditioned and the Possession is in a year’s time.
  • The property is in South Delhi and in close proximity to Nehru Place.
  • The Project is constructed on a 4.82 acre plot with 70% open area.
  • The Complex will be Ground plus 8 Floors.
  • The building has full power backup, 8 Passenger & 2 Service lifts, Round-the-clock security.
  • Providing 2 Levels of Basement Parking’s to cater to vehicles & for the visitors to the Complex.
  • The construction is in advanced stage and in full swing and you can move-in, in a year’s time. 
Offerings:
  • The size of the Office Spaces are very liberal starting from 726 sft to almost a full Floor Plate about 55,000 sft, which gives you a wider choice of taking the entire floor or taking many Office Spaces and combining it together to suit your requirements


Highlights

  • Built on an expansive 5 acre area
  • 3 Towers - interconnected with bridge
  • Twin level basement & surface parking
  • 4 Elevators & 1 service lift in each tower
  • Banks / ATM facility in the retail space
  • Café
  • 24 hour CCTV security surveillance
  • Modern fire detection
  • Suppression systems with sprinklers
  • Fire & smoke detectors meeting NBC norms
  • 100% power backup
  • Seismic design complaint as per Zone IV
  • Sewerage collection system for complex
More details on www.dlf.in

2 comments:

  1. Hi… I am Jyoti Sharma. I am a Senior Web Developer in my company. There are 63 employee in my office. So, my boss said to me find a big office in delhi ncr. Then I search on google. I find that one name, which is your office space. Then I contact him. He provide me best office space in delhi region.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete